Only available in Asia, the Color Classic II shared the
motherboard design of the LC III.
Running at a fast 33MHz, RAM could be expanded as far as 36MB.
The Color Classic II was the last Mac with a built-in 10" color
- 33MH 68030 CPU
- 4MB RAM, expandable to 36MB using a single 80ns 72-pin
- 256KB VRAM, expandable to 512KB for 16-bit color
- 10" color screen, 512x384 pixels
- ADB ports for keyboard and mouse
- DIN-8 serial ports on back of computer
- DB-25 SCSI connector on back of computer
- LC PDS slot
- upgrade path: none
<back to index>
This page and site
©1997 by Daniel Knight.