Micron MacroColor 30
Physical Specs and Compatibility
The Micron MacroColor 30™ card is an SE/30 (030) PDS card compatible with the Macintosh SE/30.
The card provides no acceleration and supports the following resolution/color combinations:
- 640 x 480, up to 8-bit on external monitor
- Manufacturer's part number is unknown.
- Will provide up to 8-bit grayscale on internal display with Xceed Gray-Scale 30 8-bit Internal Gray-Scale Adapter (Mfg. part no. MGXC11 or XCD-900003).
- External monitor must be disconnected for grayscale on internal display to work.
- Card may not have part number on it; look for two sockets on the left of the card with the PDS socket facing down.
A project is currently underway to duplicate the functionality of the grayscale adapter. If you think you can help in any way, please visit the project page.
Low End Mac Reader Specials
Cult of Mac
Shrine of Apple
The Mac Observer
Accelerate Your Mac
The Vintage Mac Museum
Mac Driver Museum
System 6 Heaven
System 7 Today
the pickle's Low-End Mac FAQ