The LaserWriter Pro 600 was the low end of LaserWriter 600 family and the second LaserWriter with a parallel port (the 1992 Personal LaserWriter NTR was the first).
The LaserWriter Pro 600 was part of the first generation of LaserWriters to support 600 dpi resolution.
- introduced 1993.01.01; discontinued 1994.09.01
- CPU: 20 MHz 68030
- ROM: 2 MB
- RAM: 8 MB, expandable to 32 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- resolution: 600 dpi
- speed: 8 pages per minute
- engine: Canon EX
- interfaces: LocalTalk, RS-232, Parallel
- languages: PostScript 2, HP LaserJet IIP (PCL4+)
- accessory port: none
- SCSI drive support: no
- size (H/W/D): 12.1″ x 16.82″ x 16.9″
- weight: 39 lb.
- power supply: 560W
Keywords: #laserwriter #laserwriterpro600
Short link: https://goo.gl/nHbbve