The Personal LaserWriter NTR was a networkable 4-page-per-minute Postscript laser printer designed to work with PCs (via parallel port) as well as Macs. It was the first LaserWriter to use an AMD CPU instead of a Motorola 68000 or 68030.
The 1990 through 1992 Personal LaserWriter models are built around the Canon LBP-LX print engine.
- Introduced 1992.03 at $3,299; discontinued 1993.09
- CPU: 16 MHz AMD29005
- ROM: 2 MB
- RAM: 3 MB, expandable to 4 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Speed: 8 pages per minute
- Engine: Canon LBP-LX
- Interfaces: RS-422/232, parallel port
- Languages: Postscript, Diablo, HP LaserJet (PCL4+)
- Accessory Port: none
- SCSI Drive Support: no
- Size (H/W/D): 8.0″ x 15.0″ x 18.3″
- Weight: 29.5 lb.
- Power Supply: 600W
- Upgrade Path: none
Keywords: #laserwriter #personallaserwriter #personallaserwriterntr
Short link: https://goo.gl/5rZweV