The LaserWriter Pro 630 was the high end of LaserWriter 600 family, which brought the LaserWriter to 600 dpi resolution.
The LaserWriter Pro 630 differs from the 600 primarily in supporting the use of an external SCSI hard drive for font storage and including an AAUI ethernet interface.
- introduced 1993.01.01; discontinued 1994.09.01
- CPU: 20 MHz 68030
- ROM: 2 MB
- RAM: 8 MB, expandable to 32 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- resolution: 600 dpi
- speed: 8 pages per minute
- engine: Canon EX
- interfaces: Ethernet, LocalTalk, RS-232, Parallel
- languages: PostScript 2, HP LaserJet IIP (PCL4+)
- accessory port: ADB
- SCSI drive support: yes
- size (H/W/D): 12.1″ x 16.82″ x 16.9″
- weight: 39 lb.
- power supply: 560W
Keywords: #laserwriter #laserwriterpro630
Short link: https://goo.gl/21akFY