The LaserWriter Select 300 was a QuickDraw laser printer without network support and part of Apple’s low end 5 page-per-minute LaserWriter Select family that replaced the earlier Personal LaserWriter series.
The LaserWriter Select 300 has a standard Mac RS-422 DIN-8 serial port. It is built around a Fuji Xerox print engine, unlike earlier LaserWriter models, which all used Canon print engines.
- introduced 1993.02.01; discontinued 1995.01.03
- CPU: none
- ROM: none
- RAM: 0.5 MB, expandable to 4.5 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- resolution: 300 dpi
- speed: 5 pages per minute
- engine: Fuji Xerox P1
- interfaces: Mac RS-422 DIN-8 port
- languages: QuickDraw
- accessory port: none
- SCSI drive support: no
- size (H/W/D): 8.0″ x 15.0″ x 18.3″
- weight: 26 lb.
- power supply: 450W
Keyword: #laserwriter #laserwriterselect #laserwriterselect300 #quickdrawprinter
Short link: https://goo.gl/4v1mDd