The LaserWriter Select 360 was the only networkable model in the LaserWriter Select family. Unlike earlier LaserWriter Select models, the 360 uses a Fuji Xerox Pro printer engine, which is twice as fast and has 600 dot per inch resolution (vs. 300).
As a networkable PostScript printer, it works with standard LaserWriter drivers. As a low-end printer, it supports LocalTalk but not ethernet. It also has a parallel port for use with PCs.
- introduced 1993.10.01; discontinued 1996.04.22
- CPU: 16 MHz AMD29200
- ROM: 4 MB
- RAM: 7 MB, expandable to 16 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- resolution: 600 dpi
- speed: 10 pages per minute
- engine: Fuji Xerox Pr0
- interfaces: LocalTalk, RS-232 Serial, Parallel
- languages: PostScript Level 2, PCL 5
- accessory port: none
- SCSI drive support: no
- size (H/W/D): 8.0″ x 15.0″ x 18.3″
- weight: 29 lb.
- power supply: 450W
Keywords: #laserwriter #laserwriterselect #laserwriterselect360
Short link: https://goo.gl/vW4yLn