Unlike the serial-only Personal LaserWriter 300 introduced earlier in 1993, the Personal LaserWriter 320 was an affordable laser printer with LocalTalk support.
The 300 and 320 use the same 300 dot-per-inch, 4 page-per-minute Canon LBP-PX print engine. Where the 300 is QuickDraw only, the 320 is a full fledged PostScript Level 2 printer with 2 MB of memory – expandable to 8 MB.
The Personal LaserWriter 320 is LocalTalk only. It does not have standard serial or parallel input.
- introduced 1993.10.01; discontinued 1995.09.16
- CPU: 16 MHz AMD 29025
- ROM: 4 MB
- RAM: 2 MB, expandable to 8 MB
- resolution: 300 dpi
- speed: 4 pages per minute
- engine: Canon LBP-PX
- interfaces: RS-422
- languages: PostScript Level 2
- accessory port: none
- SCSI drive support: no
- size (H/W/D): 6.3″ x 15.2″ x 14.9″
- weight: 15.4 lb.
- power supply: 120W
- Personal LaserWriter 320: Technical Specifications, Apple
- Personal LaserWriter 320, Wikipedia
- Apple Personal LaserWriter 320 Manuals, ManualsLib.com
Keywords: #laserwriter #personallaserwriter #personallaserwriter320
Short link: https://goo.gl/ClPB2L