The LaserWriter 16/600 PS was the low end of the second generation LaserWriter 600 family. It includes a parallel port for use with PCs. It was part of the first family of LaserWriters to support 600 dpi resolution, following the LaserWriter Pro 600 and 630 from 1993.
As the low-end model, it includes LocalTalk for networked printing but not ethernet. It used the Canon EX print engine and can produce up to 17 pages per minute.
- introduced 1994.09.01; discontinued
- CPU: 25 MHz AMD 29030
- ROM: 4 MB
- RAM: 8 MB, expandable to 32 MB using 80ns 72-pin RAM
- resolution: 600 dpi
- speed: 17 pages per minute
- engine: Canon EX
- interfaces: LocalTalk, RS-232, Parallel
- languages: PostScript Level 2, PCL 5
- accessory port: none
- SCSI drive support: no
- size (H/W/D): 12.1″ x 16.7″ x 16.9″
- weight: 40 lb.
- power supply: 790W
Keywords: #laserwriter #laserwriter600 #laserwriter16600ps
Short link: https://goo.gl/XCR1H9