The Personal LaserWriter NT was a networkable 4-page-per-minute Postscript laser printer designed as a lower cost alternative to the LaserWriter IINT.
The Personal LaserWriter NT was Apple’s first low-cost Postscript printer. It was also one of very few low-end laser printers with a 250-sheet paper tray, making it much more useful on a network than printers that could only handle 50 sheets.
The 1990 through 1992 Personal LaserWriter models are built around the Canon LBP-LX print engine.
- Introduced 1991.03 at $3,299; discontinued 1993.05
- CPU: 12 MHz 68000
- ROM: 1.25 MB
- RAM: 2 MB, expandable to 8 MB using 120ns 30-pin RAM
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Speed: 8 pages per minute
- Engine: Canon LBP-LX
- Interfaces: RS-422/232
- Languages: Postscript, Diablo, HP LaserJet
- Accessory Port: none
- SCSI Drive Support: no
- Size (H/W/D): 8.0″ x 15.0″ x 18.3″
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Power Supply: 600W
- Upgrade Path: none
Keywords: #laserwriter #personallaserwriter #personallaserwriternt
Short link: http://goo.gl/CWZyJb