The Macintosh II Portrait Video Card is a 12″ NuBus card designed for use with the Macintosh Portrait Display. It was introduced at the same time as the Mac IIcx. It is compatible with 680×0- and PowerPC-based Macs running up to Mac OS 7.6.1. It may be compatible with higher versions of the Mac OS, but this has not been confirmed.
- Has a 13w3 connector instead of the “normal” Mac DB-15 connector.
- Requires eight 120ns DIP chips of the same variety as those for the Mac II Video Card for the RAM upgrade. Without the upgrade, the card only supports 1-bit and 2-bit grayscale.
- Apple Portrait Display: Specs and Pin Assignments
- AV Series: Apple Nubus Video Card Compatibility
- Macintosh Display Cards Overview, 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3.
Keywords: #maciiportraitvideocard #macintoshiiportraitvideocard