Tommy Thomas shares his thoughts on Macintosh accessories and other tech.
Computers, Peripherals, and Software
- Lenovo S10-2 Is a Great $300 Netbook, The Review Vault, 2010.03.02. If you’re looking for a small, inexpensive, usable netbook, Lenovo’s S10-2 may very well satisfy you.
- Distraction Free Writing on the Go with the Laser PC6, 2008.10.27. Sometimes you just need a keyboard and screen instead of a full-fledged computer. The Laser PC6 could be what you’re looking for.
- TruePower Battery Can Run WallStreet PowerBook Past the 5 Hour Mark, 2008.10.10. If you have a rugged old PowerBook but its battery is losing capacity, TruePower can give you plenty of time in the field.
- Chillin’ Out with the Cool-It USB Beverage Chiller, 2007.08.15. This simple device does one thing – and does it very well. It plugs into a spare USB port and keeps your drink cold.
- iText: Solid, Lightweight, Free Word Processing for the Classic Mac OS, OS X, and Windows, 2007.08.03. If you want a fast, easy-to-use word processor that’s consistent across platforms, look no further than iText.
- Avant Prime: Rebirth of the Legendary Northgate OmniKey Keyboard, 2006.12.13. Although Northgate went out of business in the 1990s, their justly famous OmniKey keyboard is now produced by CVT – and it’s as good as ever.
- InvisibleShield Great Protection for iPods, Notebooks, Cell Phones, PDAs, and More, 2009.04.15. The InvisibleShield is nearly invisible and adds virtually no size or weight to your electronic device.
- Listen to Just the Music with the V-Moda Vibe Earbuds, 2008.09.05. Well built, the noise reducing earbuds will let you hear all the nuances of your music without letting through background noise.
- Charge Your iPod with Griffin’s $30 PowerBlock, 2007.08.08. Griffin’s PowerBlock is a well designed, simple power brick especially made for charging your iPod.
- Core Case: Solid Protection for Your iPod, 2007.07.31. Solid aluminum construction, a soft liner, dock port protection, and a screw-free design make the Core Case a winner.
- Hat Trick: 3 Top Quality iPod Accessories from Matias, 2007.06.14. A look at Matias’ aluminum Armor for iPod nano, slim USB power adapter, and 100-year belt clip.
- Tough iPod Protection: YoTank’s iTank Nano 2 Case, 2007.05.18. This iPod case is made from machined aluminum, held together with hex bolts, and has a Lexan cover to protect the screen.
- Griffin TuneBuds ‘a Vast Improvement’ Over Apple’s Earbuds, 2007.03.23. Where Apple’s earphones lack bass, the TuneBuds provide plenty. A great replacement for the iPod’s earbuds at just $30.
- Tripping the Light Fantastic with Griffin’s Disko iPod Case, 2007.03.07. Griffin’s disko nano case not only protects your iPod nano – it gives you a light show as well.
Other MP3 Players and Accessories
- DLO Action Jacket for the SanDisk Sansa, 2008.11.17. Want to protect your SanDisk Sansa MP3 player on the go? The DLO Action Jacket does a great job.
- SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player Has Lots of Features at a Sub-shuffle Price, , 2008.07.22. The Clip has 1-2 GB of storage, a screen, iPod-like navigation, excellent sound, an FM radio, a built-in microphone, and a price that beats the shuffle.
For more articles by Tommy Thomas, go to the Welcome to Macintosh index.
Keywords: #reviews #reviewvault
Short link: https://goo.gl/5pBzRK